Haiti: U.S. Providing Millions in Electoral Assistance for "Election" That Excludes Major Political PartiesSubmitted by folkie on 16 October 2010 - 7:40am
Haiti’s Nov. 28 Election to Shut Out Lavalas Party? Not If Rep. Maxine Waters Has Her Way - by Randall WhiteSubmitted by folkie on 4 October 2010 - 8:00am
(Parts of this article are outdated or irrelevant for Fubar purposes, but I'm posting it unedited.
I jumped into a discussion on BradBlog:
The elections in Venezuela are scheduled for September 26th.
They did it without breaking the "tamper-evident" seals. Those seals have been known for years to be worthless. Just because the "tamper-evident" seals aren't broken, does not mean that the machine hasn't been hacked.
Here's a link to the story on BradBlog:
- Open Letter to Lynne Stewart, Ralph Poynter, and Friends - by Mark E. Smith
- Say It Ain't So - by Michael Marking
- The Dynamics of Power in a Corrupt Society - by Mark E. Smith
- Please Smoke - By Peter Brimelow
- Why I’m Not Voting - by Lara Gardner
- Spain Hasn’t Had a Federal Government for the Last 9 Months — and People Love It - by Derrick Broze
- Doctor Warns – 80% of Medical Studies are Advertisements for Big Pharma - by Christina Sarich
- How Corrupt America Is - by Eric Zuesse
- The People Are the Story–and Corporate Media Are Missing It - by Janine Jackson
- Memorial Day, May 30, 2016, Portland, Oregon Vietnam Memorial - by S. Brian Willson
- Statement on Decommissioning Nukes - by Ace Hoffman
- Everything solid vanishes at the polls - by Raúl Zibechi
- Driving Out the Mosquitoes: Making Homelessness Illegal - by Dennis J. Bernstein
- I Helped Create ISIS - by Vincent Emanuele
- The Pecking Order is for Chickens - by Mark E. Smith
- Beat Writer Pedophiles and the White Male Leftists Who Love Them - by Mickey Z.
- A Dillar, A Dollar.... - by Mark E. Smith
- Do We Really Want a New World War With Russia? - by F. William Engdahl
- The Strange Consensus About Smoking - by Mark E. Smith