Someone just sent me a link to this video by the Election Defense Alliance:
Amy Goodman's article, "War Should Be An Election Issue," meaning that when people talk about elections, they should discuss the wars, was published on Truthdig:
Americans learned in the 2000 election that even if the states count the votes, the Supreme Court has the Constitutional power to thwart the public will. But people continue to vote anyway. Over 80% of US votes are scanned and tabulated by machines that are easily hacked and totally unverifiable.
Excellent article on the difference in the elections in Iran and Honduras and how the US government and the US media treated them:
Whatever the reasons, I think this is good news. I even left a comment at the site. ;)
This is just a quick clip promoting his Conspiracy show on TV, but it is also a reminder that the CIA, which has been in the business of rigging elections in other countries for decades, is more deeply embedded here at home.
Since many people here in California will be voting in the November election in hopes of legalizing pot statewide, I predicted that even if they did, the federal government would continue to bust people in California for pot. And I was right.
- Open Letter to Lynne Stewart, Ralph Poynter, and Friends - by Mark E. Smith
- Say It Ain't So - by Michael Marking
- The Dynamics of Power in a Corrupt Society - by Mark E. Smith
- Please Smoke - By Peter Brimelow
- Why I’m Not Voting - by Lara Gardner
- Spain Hasn’t Had a Federal Government for the Last 9 Months — and People Love It - by Derrick Broze
- Doctor Warns – 80% of Medical Studies are Advertisements for Big Pharma - by Christina Sarich
- How Corrupt America Is - by Eric Zuesse
- The People Are the Story–and Corporate Media Are Missing It - by Janine Jackson
- Memorial Day, May 30, 2016, Portland, Oregon Vietnam Memorial - by S. Brian Willson
- Statement on Decommissioning Nukes - by Ace Hoffman
- Everything solid vanishes at the polls - by Raúl Zibechi
- Driving Out the Mosquitoes: Making Homelessness Illegal - by Dennis J. Bernstein
- I Helped Create ISIS - by Vincent Emanuele
- The Pecking Order is for Chickens - by Mark E. Smith
- Beat Writer Pedophiles and the White Male Leftists Who Love Them - by Mickey Z.
- A Dillar, A Dollar.... - by Mark E. Smith
- Do We Really Want a New World War With Russia? - by F. William Engdahl
- The Strange Consensus About Smoking - by Mark E. Smith