Abraham Lincoln assassination 1865 http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assassination_of_Abraham_Lincoln
JFK assassination 1963 http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_F._Kennedy_assassination
Having spent the past decade studying why the United States does not have free and fair elections, I've learned a lot about what is necessary for free and fair elections to occur.
This is not an inclusive list, but without these minimal measures, elections cannot be said to be free and fair.
Most everyone on Fubar has seen my election boycott advocacy. But when I post elsewhere, I inevitably run into political party operatives.
Thanks to Dave Griscom for this one:
I believe that the 2008 Presidential election in the US was rigged. My reason for believing this is that neither candidate attempted to appeal to the voters.
At that time public opinion was running strongly against bailouts--as high as 90% in some cases.
The Chair recognizes the Honorable Tiririca:
- Open Letter to Lynne Stewart, Ralph Poynter, and Friends - by Mark E. Smith
- Say It Ain't So - by Michael Marking
- The Dynamics of Power in a Corrupt Society - by Mark E. Smith
- Please Smoke - By Peter Brimelow
- Why I’m Not Voting - by Lara Gardner
- Spain Hasn’t Had a Federal Government for the Last 9 Months — and People Love It - by Derrick Broze
- Doctor Warns – 80% of Medical Studies are Advertisements for Big Pharma - by Christina Sarich
- How Corrupt America Is - by Eric Zuesse
- The People Are the Story–and Corporate Media Are Missing It - by Janine Jackson
- Memorial Day, May 30, 2016, Portland, Oregon Vietnam Memorial - by S. Brian Willson
- Statement on Decommissioning Nukes - by Ace Hoffman
- Everything solid vanishes at the polls - by Raúl Zibechi
- Driving Out the Mosquitoes: Making Homelessness Illegal - by Dennis J. Bernstein
- I Helped Create ISIS - by Vincent Emanuele
- The Pecking Order is for Chickens - by Mark E. Smith
- Beat Writer Pedophiles and the White Male Leftists Who Love Them - by Mickey Z.
- A Dillar, A Dollar.... - by Mark E. Smith
- Do We Really Want a New World War With Russia? - by F. William Engdahl
- The Strange Consensus About Smoking - by Mark E. Smith