Albert Einstein Condemned Israeli Nazis
This is sooo wrong......
This is very short but very much worth reading:
Lisette Talate died the other day. I remember a wiry, fiercely intelligent woman who masked her grief with a determination that was a presence. She was the embodiment of people’s resistance to the war on democracy.
The 1% Seem to be Following Hitler’s Playbook and Most of the Rest of us Haven’t Noticed - by Gary G. KohlsSubmitted by folkie on 28 December 2011 - 10:12am
The 1% Seem to be Following Hitler’s Playbook
Last weekend I saw “Sarah’s Key”, the newest movie offering at Duluth’s Zinema Theater.
This powerful movie was made from the novel by the same name, written by French novelist Tatiana de Rosnay. My opinion is that it deserves an Academy Award nomination for Best Foreign Film of 2011.
This morning on Twitter I learned there had been an explosion in Oslo, Norway, and a mass murder at a children's camp on an island called Utoya.
At first the mass media was speculating that it was the work of Islamic terrorists.
I tweeted that if I was the Norwegian government, I'd be looking for an Israeli with more than five passports.
- The Strange Consensus About Smoking - by Mark E. Smith
- Decriminalizing Blackness for Dummies - by Mark E. Smith
- US Sponsored “Occupation Democracy”: Haiti’s Cité Soleil Fights Back - by Dady Chery
- Political Prisoner Dies in US Jail for Protesting Taxation - by John Vibes
- Terror as Method: A Journalist's Search for Truth in Rwanda - by Lara Santoro
- Occupy This Question: What’s Changed in 4 Years? - by Mickey Z.
- The Hastert Case - by Sibel Edmonds
- Does TTIP Have a Silver Lining? - by Mark E. Smith
- Five Secrets to a Successful Job Hunt - by Mark E. Smith
- Living in the Heart of Heartlessness
- Chattel Slavery in the USA: Baltimore 2015
- Mumia Held Incommunicado Since Monday
- Voting: The Sham and the Shame
- Encountering the Overseers - by Mark E. Smith
- 25 Facts About the Pharmaceutical Industry, Vaccines and “Anti-Vaxers” - by Julie Lévesque
- Breaking Out of the Invisible Prison: The Ten-Point Global Paradigm Revolution - by Prof. John McMurtry
- Mark S. Tucker’s Testicular Reasoning - by Mark E. Smith
- Response by Transport Workers Solidarity Committee to ILWU International’s Statements on ZIM Protests
- The Criminalisation of International Justice - by Alexandra Valiente
- The Revictimization of Mumia Abu Jamal - by Mark E. Smith