I live in the USA, a capitalist country where corporations have more rights than humans. It is perfectly legal for a corporation to make billions in profits from activities that cause irreparable harm to human health, but it is considered terrorism to attempt to interfere with those blood-drenched profits.
There has been quite a bit of discussion in the mainstream media and the alternative media about Obama's criticism of the Supreme Court, which is considering his health care plan. Seeing one of these discussions on a mailing list I subscribe to, I took the opportunity to do some more election boycott advocacy.
Feb. 27, 2012
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
MASSIVE LEAK REVEALS CRIMINALITY, PARANOIA AMONG CORPORATE TITANS
Dow pays "strategic intelligence" firm to spy on Yes Men and grassroots activists. Takeaway: movement is on the right track!
A federal judge has told the people of Vermont that a solemn contract between them and the reactor owner Entergy need not be honored.
If you don't want Fukushima USA to happen, there's only one choice:
Shut 'em down! Shut 'em all down NOW!
But don't for a minute think that Fukushima was as bad as it can get!
It was bad. It was under-reported how bad it was -- and is.
This company seems to be in a class with BP, Massey, Blackwater, and Goldman Sachs when it comes to repeat violations and impunity:
Taking a dig at the slow pace of judicial proceedings, the Supreme Court on Friday said it would perhaps take another 25 years before the Bhopal gas tragedy case is decided by it and by that time the victms would be dead.
"It took the trial court 25 years to decide the case.
- On Being Ethnically Cleansed in California -- A Smoker's Lament
- Ramona Africa Talks MOVE, Liberation and Surviving 1985 Bombing - by Lamont Lilly
- Open Letter to Lynne Stewart, Ralph Poynter, and Friends - by Mark E. Smith
- Say It Ain't So - by Michael Marking
- The Dynamics of Power in a Corrupt Society - by Mark E. Smith
- Please Smoke - By Peter Brimelow
- Why I’m Not Voting - by Lara Gardner
- Spain Hasn’t Had a Federal Government for the Last 9 Months — and People Love It - by Derrick Broze
- Doctor Warns – 80% of Medical Studies are Advertisements for Big Pharma - by Christina Sarich
- How Corrupt America Is - by Eric Zuesse
- The People Are the Story–and Corporate Media Are Missing It - by Janine Jackson
- Memorial Day, May 30, 2016, Portland, Oregon Vietnam Memorial - by S. Brian Willson
- Statement on Decommissioning Nukes - by Ace Hoffman
- Everything solid vanishes at the polls - by Raúl Zibechi
- Driving Out the Mosquitoes: Making Homelessness Illegal - by Dennis J. Bernstein
- I Helped Create ISIS - by Vincent Emanuele
- The Pecking Order is for Chickens - by Mark E. Smith
- Beat Writer Pedophiles and the White Male Leftists Who Love Them - by Mickey Z.
- A Dillar, A Dollar.... - by Mark E. Smith