22 July 2014
Yehuda Weinstein, Esq.
Attorney General of Israel
Minister of Defense
MK Moshe Yaalon
Military Advocate General
By fax: +972-3-5694526
I live in the USA, a capitalist country where corporations have more rights than humans. It is perfectly legal for a corporation to make billions in profits from activities that cause irreparable harm to human health, but it is considered terrorism to attempt to interfere with those blood-drenched profits.
When I got an email alert saying that King County had declined a human rights bus ad but had accepted a hate ad, I sent an email to King County officials (much my letter was copied from the alert, with some personal modifications). Their response and my subsequent reply are posted below.
A short but very poignant and important interview:
Another CIA-run interrogation 'black site' has been exposed after the confessions of top-ranking Polish officials blew the lid on the dirtiest secret in Eastern Europe.
Signatures needed for freedom and justice in Mexico, the case of the Digna Ochoa Human Rights Centre, Tonalá, ChiapasSubmitted by folkie on 26 June 2011 - 8:15pm
National and international campaign against the legal harassment and criminalization of human rights defenders and social activists in Mexico.
- Respect for human rights defenders,
- Cancellation of criminal proceedings.
- No to repression.
- No to harassment.
- Driving Out the Mosquitoes: Making Homelessness Illegal - by Dennis J. Bernstein
- I Helped Create ISIS - by Vincent Emanuele
- The Pecking Order is for Chickens - by Mark E. Smith
- Beat Writer Pedophiles and the White Male Leftists Who Love Them - by Mickey Z.
- A Dillar, A Dollar.... - by Mark E. Smith
- Do We Really Want a New World War With Russia? - by F. William Engdahl
- The Strange Consensus About Smoking - by Mark E. Smith
- Decriminalizing Blackness for Dummies - by Mark E. Smith
- US Sponsored “Occupation Democracy”: Haiti’s Cité Soleil Fights Back - by Dady Chery
- Political Prisoner Dies in US Jail for Protesting Taxation - by John Vibes
- Terror as Method: A Journalist's Search for Truth in Rwanda - by Lara Santoro
- Occupy This Question: What’s Changed in 4 Years? - by Mickey Z.
- The Hastert Case - by Sibel Edmonds
- Does TTIP Have a Silver Lining? - by Mark E. Smith
- Five Secrets to a Successful Job Hunt - by Mark E. Smith
- Living in the Heart of Heartlessness
- Chattel Slavery in the USA: Baltimore 2015
- Mumia Held Incommunicado Since Monday
- Voting: The Sham and the Shame
- Encountering the Overseers - by Mark E. Smith