I live in the USA, a capitalist country where corporations have more rights than humans. It is perfectly legal for a corporation to make billions in profits from activities that cause irreparable harm to human health, but it is considered terrorism to attempt to interfere with those blood-drenched profits.
When I got an email alert saying that King County had declined a human rights bus ad but had accepted a hate ad, I sent an email to King County officials (much my letter was copied from the alert, with some personal modifications). Their response and my subsequent reply are posted below.
A short but very poignant and important interview:
Another CIA-run interrogation 'black site' has been exposed after the confessions of top-ranking Polish officials blew the lid on the dirtiest secret in Eastern Europe.
Signatures needed for freedom and justice in Mexico, the case of the Digna Ochoa Human Rights Centre, Tonalá, ChiapasSubmitted by folkie on 26 June 2011 - 8:15pm
National and international campaign against the legal harassment and criminalization of human rights defenders and social activists in Mexico.
- Respect for human rights defenders,
- Cancellation of criminal proceedings.
- No to repression.
- No to harassment.
- Afghans Vote - by Stephen Lendman
- Notice to Readers
- Waving the Banana at Capitalism: Freegans and the Politics of Waste in New York City - by Alex V. Barnard
- The Counterrevolutionary Constitution - by Mark E. Smith
- Cranky Old Luddite - by Mark E. Smith
- A Fifty Inch Flatscreen and a Fukushima Brewski - by Mark E. Smith
- Smoking Helps Protect Against Lung Cancer - by Joe Vialls
- Foreign Mining, State Corruption, & Genocide in Mongolia - by keith harmon snow
- You've Got to Stop Voting - by Mark E. Smith
- I Had A Dream -- by Mark E. Smith
- FAI Strikes Again: Incendiary Device at “Life Sciences” Office - Informal Anarchist Federation (F.A.I) Insurgents: Bristol North
- Open Letter to Lynne Stewart, Ralph Poynter, and Friends - by Mark E. Smith
- Profile of a Racist Zionist State - by Stephen Lendman
- The Future of Planet Earth. Are We the Last Surviving Generations? -by Dr. Rosalie Bertell
- A Preface to Thinking About Thinking - by Mark S. Tucker
- The Hate Crime of the Century: Israel and JFK - by Mark E. Smith
- Israel — Just Another Hapless British Colony - by John Kozy
- Goudlock's War - by Sean Swain
- Rewind 3 - by Subcomandante Marcos
- Interview: Understanding and Defending North Korea - by Carlos Martinez