I live in the USA, a capitalist country where corporations have more rights than humans. It is perfectly legal for a corporation to make billions in profits from activities that cause irreparable harm to human health, but it is considered terrorism to attempt to interfere with those blood-drenched profits.
When I got an email alert saying that King County had declined a human rights bus ad but had accepted a hate ad, I sent an email to King County officials (much my letter was copied from the alert, with some personal modifications). Their response and my subsequent reply are posted below.
A short but very poignant and important interview:
Another CIA-run interrogation 'black site' has been exposed after the confessions of top-ranking Polish officials blew the lid on the dirtiest secret in Eastern Europe.
Signatures needed for freedom and justice in Mexico, the case of the Digna Ochoa Human Rights Centre, Tonalá, ChiapasSubmitted by folkie on 26 June 2011 - 8:15pm
National and international campaign against the legal harassment and criminalization of human rights defenders and social activists in Mexico.
- Respect for human rights defenders,
- Cancellation of criminal proceedings.
- No to repression.
- No to harassment.
- The Hate Crime of the Century: Israel and JFK - by Mark E. Smith
- Israel — Just Another Hapless British Colony - by John Kozy
- On Fascism: One Anarchist’s Response to CrimethInc’s Podcast #11 - by Sean Swain
- Goudlock's War - by Sean Swain
- Rewind 3 - by Subcomandante Marcos
- Interview: Understanding and Defending North Korea - by Carlos Martinez
- Capitalism Finally Defined - by Mark S. Tucker
- Armistice Day Has Morphed Into Veterans Day* – “Thank You For Your Service!” - by S. Brian Willson
- I Think I'm Emma Goldman - by MC Sole
- Scientists Warn of Extreme Risk: Greatest Short-term Threat to Humanity is From Fukushima Fuel Pools - by Washington's Blog
- More Congo Propaganda: M23 & the Unseen High-Tech Genocide - by Keith Harmon Snow
- Will It Be Possible to Observe Voter Turnout in 2016? - by Mark E. Smith
- If He Can't Lie, It's Not His Revolution: Chris Hedges vs. Emma Goldman - by L. Raymond
- Violence! Violence! Violence! - by Sean Swain
- Lou Reed, Bobby Parker, & the Perplexities of Art & Society - by Mark S. Tucker
- (Another) Shotgun In Your Face - by Sean Swain
- The Colonizer's Corpse - by Sean Swain
- The Obamacare Trojan Hearse - by Mark S. Tucker
- Confronting Genocide: The New Black Panthers - by Mark E. Smith
- Is It Possible To Defeat Monsanto? - by Raúl Zibechi