This is little more than a soundbite, but it sums up the situation nicely.
There's a transcript if you don't want to listen to the audio.
The 1% Seem to be Following Hitler’s Playbook and Most of the Rest of us Haven’t Noticed - by Gary G. KohlsSubmitted by folkie on 28 December 2011 - 10:12am
The 1% Seem to be Following Hitler’s Playbook
Here's a clip of Egyptian actor Khalid Abdalla speaking to Al Jazeera about the sham election that the US is trying to impose on Egypt:
Yes, this is the same Hillary Clinton who said that the Obama administration will not allow public opinion to influence policy decisions. Show me what an oligarch looks like! This is what an oligarch looks like.
One of the things I'm always hearing from Democrats, liberals, progressives, and even many socialists, is that protests have brought about progress in the United States. This is a widespread myth. The most common things cited are usually the Viet Nam War and the Civil Rights movement.
- Open Letter to Lynne Stewart, Ralph Poynter, and Friends - by Mark E. Smith
- Say It Ain't So - by Michael Marking
- The Dynamics of Power in a Corrupt Society - by Mark E. Smith
- Please Smoke - By Peter Brimelow
- Why I’m Not Voting - by Lara Gardner
- Spain Hasn’t Had a Federal Government for the Last 9 Months — and People Love It - by Derrick Broze
- Doctor Warns – 80% of Medical Studies are Advertisements for Big Pharma - by Christina Sarich
- How Corrupt America Is - by Eric Zuesse
- The People Are the Story–and Corporate Media Are Missing It - by Janine Jackson
- Memorial Day, May 30, 2016, Portland, Oregon Vietnam Memorial - by S. Brian Willson
- Statement on Decommissioning Nukes - by Ace Hoffman
- Everything solid vanishes at the polls - by Raúl Zibechi
- Driving Out the Mosquitoes: Making Homelessness Illegal - by Dennis J. Bernstein
- I Helped Create ISIS - by Vincent Emanuele
- The Pecking Order is for Chickens - by Mark E. Smith
- Beat Writer Pedophiles and the White Male Leftists Who Love Them - by Mickey Z.
- A Dillar, A Dollar.... - by Mark E. Smith
- Do We Really Want a New World War With Russia? - by F. William Engdahl
- The Strange Consensus About Smoking - by Mark E. Smith