A talk by keith harmon snow.
Joel S. Hirschhorn has written an excellent article for Global Research in which he explains why the Constitution of the United States of America is outdated and why we need a new one, not just reforms to the old one:
Losing Constitutional Competition
The Saga of Bradley Manning, Julian Assange, and Wikileaks, to be put to ballad and film - by William BlumSubmitted by folkie on 5 March 2012 - 7:23pm
"Defense lawyers say Manning was clearly a troubled young soldier whom the Army should never have deployed to Iraq or given access to classified material while he was stationed there ... They say he was in emotional turmoil, partly because he was a gay soldier at a time when homosexuals were barred from serving openly in the U.S.
This is a good one to show to those who object to a diversity of tactics in the Occupy Movement.
Here's what it says under the video on YouTube:
Incident in New Baghdad: (Open Letter to Former US Soldiers and Critics of Ethan McCord) - by Carol GraysonSubmitted by folkie on 27 February 2012 - 5:22am
INCIDENT IN NEW BAGHDAD: (OPEN LETTER TO US SOLDIERS AND CRITICS OF ETHAN MCCORD)
This appears to be copyrighted material, so I'm just posting a link, but it is fascinating history, including photos, what happened to them later on, plus some references to books, and a very interesting new film.
Lisette Talate died the other day. I remember a wiry, fiercely intelligent woman who masked her grief with a determination that was a presence. She was the embodiment of people’s resistance to the war on democracy.
- Open Letter to Lynne Stewart, Ralph Poynter, and Friends - by Mark E. Smith
- Say It Ain't So - by Michael Marking
- The Dynamics of Power in a Corrupt Society - by Mark E. Smith
- Please Smoke - By Peter Brimelow
- Why I’m Not Voting - by Lara Gardner
- Spain Hasn’t Had a Federal Government for the Last 9 Months — and People Love It - by Derrick Broze
- Doctor Warns – 80% of Medical Studies are Advertisements for Big Pharma - by Christina Sarich
- How Corrupt America Is - by Eric Zuesse
- The People Are the Story–and Corporate Media Are Missing It - by Janine Jackson
- Memorial Day, May 30, 2016, Portland, Oregon Vietnam Memorial - by S. Brian Willson
- Statement on Decommissioning Nukes - by Ace Hoffman
- Everything solid vanishes at the polls - by Raúl Zibechi
- Driving Out the Mosquitoes: Making Homelessness Illegal - by Dennis J. Bernstein
- I Helped Create ISIS - by Vincent Emanuele
- The Pecking Order is for Chickens - by Mark E. Smith
- Beat Writer Pedophiles and the White Male Leftists Who Love Them - by Mickey Z.
- A Dillar, A Dollar.... - by Mark E. Smith
- Do We Really Want a New World War With Russia? - by F. William Engdahl
- The Strange Consensus About Smoking - by Mark E. Smith