Recently elected San Diego Mayor, former Democratic Congressman Bob Filner, is now under great pressure to resign due to complaints by several women he has harassed. These include female members of his administration and some of his biggest female supporters. Bob, it seems, has been grabbing and groping women every chance he got, often in public.
Assata Shakur: Understanding the politics behind the FBI’s new attack
In the last part of this issue of Veritas Vampirus, Mark S. Tucker asks a very significant question.
Egypt’s Constitutional Referendum: Did President Morsi Hijack Democracy? - by Mahdi Darius NazemroayaSubmitted by folkie on 26 January 2013 - 1:33pm
President Morsi created a
Lynne Stewart, the attorney who is serving a ten year sentence because she refused to express remorse for having done the right thing, has had a recurrence and metastasis of cancer and is unable to get proper treatment. Here are some links to the story:
$6 billion was blown on the 2012 election cycle. Along with that expense comes
one overall goal ? the legitimacy of the state. And even with that whopping
It is possible now to live in a major American city, which boasts of a Black mayor, a Black police chief, and a Black president of a local legislative body, say, a city council, or county commission.
That’s largely because of Black population concentrations in urban districts, and their utilization of their voting power.
Many voters believe that voting can bring about social progress through legislation, but I've been unable to find any concrete
- Open Letter to Lynne Stewart, Ralph Poynter, and Friends - by Mark E. Smith
- Say It Ain't So - by Michael Marking
- The Dynamics of Power in a Corrupt Society - by Mark E. Smith
- Please Smoke - By Peter Brimelow
- Why I’m Not Voting - by Lara Gardner
- Spain Hasn’t Had a Federal Government for the Last 9 Months — and People Love It - by Derrick Broze
- Doctor Warns – 80% of Medical Studies are Advertisements for Big Pharma - by Christina Sarich
- How Corrupt America Is - by Eric Zuesse
- The People Are the Story–and Corporate Media Are Missing It - by Janine Jackson
- Memorial Day, May 30, 2016, Portland, Oregon Vietnam Memorial - by S. Brian Willson
- Statement on Decommissioning Nukes - by Ace Hoffman
- Everything solid vanishes at the polls - by Raúl Zibechi
- Driving Out the Mosquitoes: Making Homelessness Illegal - by Dennis J. Bernstein
- I Helped Create ISIS - by Vincent Emanuele
- The Pecking Order is for Chickens - by Mark E. Smith
- Beat Writer Pedophiles and the White Male Leftists Who Love Them - by Mickey Z.
- A Dillar, A Dollar.... - by Mark E. Smith
- Do We Really Want a New World War With Russia? - by F. William Engdahl
- The Strange Consensus About Smoking - by Mark E. Smith