For anyone who hasn't already read Dougla A. Blackmon's book, Slavery by Another Name: The Re-Enslavement of Black Americans from the Civil War to World War II, it is a must read. You can find the publisher's review along with reviews by many readers on amazon, goodreads, and many other sites.
This is a good one to show to those who object to a diversity of tactics in the Occupy Movement.
Here's what it says under the video on YouTube:
On May 19, people’s attorney and longtime movement ally Barry Wilson was sentenced to 90 days in the South Bay House of Correction in Boston for contempt of court. This outrageous sentence was in response to Wilson’s challenging racism and pro-law-enforcement bias in the jury selection process.
Makes me wonder if the Wall Street crash of 1929 wasn't just some well deserved karma.
If you want to understand the United States, you can't do better than to read the book The Assassination of Fred Hampton, by Jeffrey Haas.
Racism emanates from the highest levels of our government, from our black President waging war on brown people abroad, to our justice system waging war on people of color here at home.
The Minutemen, allegedly based on a false tip and for the purpose of financing their activities, killed a nine-year-old girl. The trial is starting this week in Tucson:
Excellent summary by Michelle Alexander of the most salient points in her breakthrough book, The New Jim Crow: Mass Incarceration in the Age of Colorblindness.
- Ramona Africa Talks MOVE, Liberation and Surviving 1985 Bombing - by Lamont Lilly
- Open Letter to Lynne Stewart, Ralph Poynter, and Friends - by Mark E. Smith
- Say It Ain't So - by Michael Marking
- The Dynamics of Power in a Corrupt Society - by Mark E. Smith
- Please Smoke - By Peter Brimelow
- Why I’m Not Voting - by Lara Gardner
- Spain Hasn’t Had a Federal Government for the Last 9 Months — and People Love It - by Derrick Broze
- Doctor Warns – 80% of Medical Studies are Advertisements for Big Pharma - by Christina Sarich
- How Corrupt America Is - by Eric Zuesse
- The People Are the Story–and Corporate Media Are Missing It - by Janine Jackson
- Memorial Day, May 30, 2016, Portland, Oregon Vietnam Memorial - by S. Brian Willson
- Statement on Decommissioning Nukes - by Ace Hoffman
- Everything solid vanishes at the polls - by Raúl Zibechi
- Driving Out the Mosquitoes: Making Homelessness Illegal - by Dennis J. Bernstein
- I Helped Create ISIS - by Vincent Emanuele
- The Pecking Order is for Chickens - by Mark E. Smith
- Beat Writer Pedophiles and the White Male Leftists Who Love Them - by Mickey Z.
- A Dillar, A Dollar.... - by Mark E. Smith
- Do We Really Want a New World War With Russia? - by F. William Engdahl