22 July 2014
Yehuda Weinstein, Esq.
Attorney General of Israel
Minister of Defense
MK Moshe Yaalon
Military Advocate General
By fax: +972-3-5694526
“The world would learn of a cruel and imperialistic country stealing from ... needy and naked people.”— Mohammad Mosaddegh
[FUBAR note: The reason the United States gives the Egyptian military junta $1.3 billion a year is to protect Israel. For the purpose of protecting Israel, all non-Jews are considered to be enemies or potential enemies of Israel and therefore must be kept under strict military domination.
[To read Mark's brilliant summation of why Judaism is a fraud, scroll down to the part I've highlighted in yellow.]
When I got an email alert saying that King County had declined a human rights bus ad but had accepted a hate ad, I sent an email to King County officials (much my letter was copied from the alert, with some personal modifications). Their response and my subsequent reply are posted below.
Holocaust Survivor's Daughter Will Defy Apartheid Israel to Save African Refugees - by Mark E. SmithSubmitted by folkie on 3 July 2013 - 1:11am
Those of us familiar with Holocaust studies know of the righteous Christians who defied the Nazis to save Jews. Although Anne Frank's story is best known, there were many others. Today in Israel, it is Black refugees who have been targeted for deportation. Blacks in Israel have been subjected to hate crimes and attacks by angry mobs.
As an Election Boycott Movement activist, when I saw the headline, "Refusing the Elections War," my first thought was that somebody was calling for an election boycott.
Israel has begun an intense attack on Palestinians living in besieged Gaza,
secure in the knowledge that they have the support of the United States and
- Physicians for Human Rights on Israeli Attacks on Gaza Hospitals - Press Release
- Mark S. Tucker’s Testicular Reasoning - by Mark E. Smith
- David Victor: Fukushima USA - by Ace Hoffman
- Election Boycotting Can Be Co-opted - by Deborra Ann Low
- Voting Against the Boogeymen - by Mark E. Smith
- After the harvest — learning to leave the planet gracefully - by Robert Jensen
- Sgt. Bergdahl - By Barry Sheppard
- A Twitter Conversation with @SanhoTree - by Mark E. Smith
- Afghans Vote - by Stephen Lendman
- Notice to Readers
- Waving the Banana at Capitalism: Freegans and the Politics of Waste in New York City - by Alex V. Barnard
- The Counterrevolutionary Constitution - by Mark E. Smith
- Cranky Old Luddite - by Mark E. Smith
- A Fifty Inch Flatscreen and a Fukushima Brewski - by Mark E. Smith
- Smoking Helps Protect Against Lung Cancer - by Joe Vialls
- Foreign Mining, State Corruption, & Genocide in Mongolia - by keith harmon snow
- You've Got to Stop Voting - by Mark E. Smith
- I Had A Dream -- by Mark E. Smith
- FAI Strikes Again: Incendiary Device at “Life Sciences” Office - Informal Anarchist Federation (F.A.I) Insurgents: Bristol North
- Open Letter to Lynne Stewart, Ralph Poynter, and Friends - by Mark E. Smith