“The world would learn of a cruel and imperialistic country stealing from ... needy and naked people.”— Mohammad Mosaddegh
[FUBAR note: The reason the United States gives the Egyptian military junta $1.3 billion a year is to protect Israel. For the purpose of protecting Israel, all non-Jews are considered to be enemies or potential enemies of Israel and therefore must be kept under strict military domination.
[To read Mark's brilliant summation of why Judaism is a fraud, scroll down to the part I've highlighted in yellow.]
When I got an email alert saying that King County had declined a human rights bus ad but had accepted a hate ad, I sent an email to King County officials (much my letter was copied from the alert, with some personal modifications). Their response and my subsequent reply are posted below.
Holocaust Survivor's Daughter Will Defy Apartheid Israel to Save African Refugees - by Mark E. SmithSubmitted by folkie on 3 July 2013 - 1:11am
Those of us familiar with Holocaust studies know of the righteous Christians who defied the Nazis to save Jews. Although Anne Frank's story is best known, there were many others. Today in Israel, it is Black refugees who have been targeted for deportation. Blacks in Israel have been subjected to hate crimes and attacks by angry mobs.
As an Election Boycott Movement activist, when I saw the headline, "Refusing the Elections War," my first thought was that somebody was calling for an election boycott.
Israel has begun an intense attack on Palestinians living in besieged Gaza,
secure in the knowledge that they have the support of the United States and
Of course liberals will never watch this because they don't want to know what they're REALLY voting for when they vote for health care, GMO labeling, marriage equality, or the "lesser evil" candidate of their choice.
Albert Einstein Condemned Israeli Nazis
- The Hate Crime of the Century: Israel and JFK - by Mark E. Smith
- Israel — Just Another Hapless British Colony - by John Kozy
- On Fascism: One Anarchist’s Response to CrimethInc’s Podcast #11 - by Sean Swain
- Goudlock's War - by Sean Swain
- Rewind 3 - by Subcomandante Marcos
- Interview: Understanding and Defending North Korea - by Carlos Martinez
- Capitalism Finally Defined - by Mark S. Tucker
- Armistice Day Has Morphed Into Veterans Day* – “Thank You For Your Service!” - by S. Brian Willson
- I Think I'm Emma Goldman - by MC Sole
- Scientists Warn of Extreme Risk: Greatest Short-term Threat to Humanity is From Fukushima Fuel Pools - by Washington's Blog
- More Congo Propaganda: M23 & the Unseen High-Tech Genocide - by Keith Harmon Snow
- Will It Be Possible to Observe Voter Turnout in 2016? - by Mark E. Smith
- If He Can't Lie, It's Not His Revolution: Chris Hedges vs. Emma Goldman - by L. Raymond
- Violence! Violence! Violence! - by Sean Swain
- Lou Reed, Bobby Parker, & the Perplexities of Art & Society - by Mark S. Tucker
- (Another) Shotgun In Your Face - by Sean Swain
- The Colonizer's Corpse - by Sean Swain
- The Obamacare Trojan Hearse - by Mark S. Tucker
- Confronting Genocide: The New Black Panthers - by Mark E. Smith
- Is It Possible To Defeat Monsanto? - by Raúl Zibechi