This morning on Twitter I learned there had been an explosion in Oslo, Norway, and a mass murder at a children's camp on an island called Utoya.
At first the mass media was speculating that it was the work of Islamic terrorists.
I tweeted that if I was the Norwegian government, I'd be looking for an Israeli with more than five passports.
A family of Israeli Zionists become BDS supporters.
- GMO Labels and Lies - by Mark E. Smith
- God, Gays, Guns, Grass & GMOs - by Mark E. Smith
- 1998 Letter from Exile in Cuba - by Assata Shakur
- White Slaughter in Black Africa: Genocide and Denialism - by keith harmon snow
- Assata Shakur: Understanding the politics behind the FBI's new attack - by Eugene Puryear
- If Music Was Like Elections - by Mark E. Smith
- Voting Against Values - by Mark E. Smith
- Venezuelan April Fools Joke
- Voting to Die - by Mark E. Smith
- Where did the 11 million missing voters go? - by Mark S. Tucker
- A Jury of Her Peers? The U.S. Re-trial of Beatrice Munyenyezi - by keith harmon snow
- Chavez, Iraq, Manning, BP and more - by Bill Blum
- Thinking About Chris Dorner - by Mark E. Smith
- What If Nobody Showed Up To Vote? by CTraffik - (music video)
- Recent Zapatista Communiques - by Subcomandante Marcos
- It Has Happened Here in America: The Police State is Real - by Dr. Paul Craig Roberts
- How Obama Is Reversing the Civil Rights Movement - by Mark E. Smith
- For Zapatistas and Supporters - (some recent messages)
- Egypt’s Constitutional Referendum: Did President Morsi Hijack Democracy? - by Mahdi Darius Nazemroaya
- Lynne Stewart: As Fucked Up As It Gets - by Mark E. Smith