This morning on Twitter I learned there had been an explosion in Oslo, Norway, and a mass murder at a children's camp on an island called Utoya.
At first the mass media was speculating that it was the work of Islamic terrorists.
I tweeted that if I was the Norwegian government, I'd be looking for an Israeli with more than five passports.
A family of Israeli Zionists become BDS supporters.
- Does TTIP Have a Silver Lining? - by Mark E. Smith
- Five Secrets to a Successful Job Hunt - by Mark E. Smith
- Living in the Heart of Heartlessness
- Chattel Slavery in the USA: Baltimore 2015
- Mumia Held Incommunicado Since Monday
- Voting: The Sham and the Shame
- Encountering the Overseers - by Mark E. Smith
- 25 Facts About the Pharmaceutical Industry, Vaccines and “Anti-Vaxers” - by Julie Lévesque
- Breaking Out of the Invisible Prison: The Ten-Point Global Paradigm Revolution - by Prof. John McMurtry
- Mark S. Tucker’s Testicular Reasoning - by Mark E. Smith
- Response by Transport Workers Solidarity Committee to ILWU International’s Statements on ZIM Protests
- The Criminalisation of International Justice - by Alexandra Valiente
- The Revictimization of Mumia Abu Jamal - by Mark E. Smith
- The Times That Try Our Souls - by Gary G. Kohls, MD & Kevin D. Annett
- The Ebola Conspiracy: Theory and Facts - by Mark E. Smith
- Election Boycotting Can Be Co-opted - by Deborra Ann Low
- Why Voters Ignore Racism & Sexism in Congress - by Mark E. Smith
- Taking Money Out of Politics - by Mark E. Smith
- Cold War Two - by William Blum
- How Tobacco Took the Rap for Dioxin and Radiation - by Mark E. Smith