[I wrote this for the Election Boycott News list last year, but apparently neglected to post it here on Fubar.]
IF HE CAN’T LIE, IT’S NOT HIS REVOLUTION: CHRIS HEDGES VS.
(Another) Shotgun In Your Face - by Sean Swain
Statement prepared for the 26 October 2013 Running-Down-The-Walls, Hamilton, Ontario
It's easy to talk of police brutality, but when your own people are being killed by your own government for the color of their skin, it is genocide. Genocide is much more difficult to confront and resist than something that is often dismissed as the actions of individuals or small groups of mercenaries carrying out murders they're paid to commit.
I live in the USA, a capitalist country where corporations have more rights than humans. It is perfectly legal for a corporation to make billions in profits from activities that cause irreparable harm to human health, but it is considered terrorism to attempt to interfere with those blood-drenched profits.
Lies That My Medical School Professors Taught Me
(And Which Were Reinforced by My Drug Reps)
By Gary G. Kohls, MD
- Say It Ain't So - by Michael Marking
- The Dynamics of Power in a Corrupt Society - by Mark E. Smith
- Please Smoke - By Peter Brimelow
- Why I’m Not Voting - by Lara Gardner
- Spain Hasn’t Had a Federal Government for the Last 9 Months — and People Love It - by Derrick Broze
- Doctor Warns – 80% of Medical Studies are Advertisements for Big Pharma - by Christina Sarich
- How Corrupt America Is - by Eric Zuesse
- The People Are the Story–and Corporate Media Are Missing It - by Janine Jackson
- Memorial Day, May 30, 2016, Portland, Oregon Vietnam Memorial - by S. Brian Willson
- Statement on Decommissioning Nukes - by Ace Hoffman
- Everything solid vanishes at the polls - by Raúl Zibechi
- Driving Out the Mosquitoes: Making Homelessness Illegal - by Dennis J. Bernstein
- I Helped Create ISIS - by Vincent Emanuele
- The Pecking Order is for Chickens - by Mark E. Smith
- Beat Writer Pedophiles and the White Male Leftists Who Love Them - by Mickey Z.
- A Dillar, A Dollar.... - by Mark E. Smith
- Do We Really Want a New World War With Russia? - by F. William Engdahl
- The Strange Consensus About Smoking - by Mark E. Smith
- Decriminalizing Blackness for Dummies - by Mark E. Smith