A friend who lives in Venezuela just emailed me two articles by Matt Taibbi.
The more recent article:
The Vampire Squid Strikes Again: The Mega Banks' Most Devious Scam Yet, Rolling Stone, February 12, 2014
THE BARE NAKED FACE OF CAPITALISM:
I dreamed that the November 2014 elections were different from any elections I'd experienced in my 73 years as a US citizen.
FAI Strikes Again: Incendiary Device at “Life Sciences” Office - Informal Anarchist Federation (F.A.I) Insurgents: Bristol NorthSubmitted by folkie on 12 January 2014 - 7:04am
“We think that anyone serious about confronting domination as it stands today will sooner or later come to the questions of science and technology. It’s clear how both have an increasingly vital role to the ruling order by creating, managing and spreading control within society and over the rest of an earth we’re falsely separated from.
If you still trust the US government and believe that capitalism is the best system in the world, you need read no further, as all I can offer you are my condolences.
Otherwise, here is what you need to know and to act upon immediately:
Most medical research cannot be trusted.
The Future of Planet Earth. Are We the Last Surviving Generations?
“The world would learn of a cruel and imperialistic country stealing from ... needy and naked people.”— Mohammad Mosaddegh
Jason Goudlock got tricked.
He was Black, 18, and in legal trouble. So, he did what most criminal defendants do, he took a deal. The court sentenced him to six-to-twenty-five years plus nine years for gun specifications.
He's still locked up after twenty years and there's no end in sight.
Here we explain the reasons behind this strange title and those that will follow, narrate the story of an exceptional encounter between a beetle and a perplexing being (that is, more perplexing than the beetle)
- Ramona Africa Talks MOVE, Liberation and Surviving 1985 Bombing - by Lamont Lilly
- Open Letter to Lynne Stewart, Ralph Poynter, and Friends - by Mark E. Smith
- Say It Ain't So - by Michael Marking
- The Dynamics of Power in a Corrupt Society - by Mark E. Smith
- Please Smoke - By Peter Brimelow
- Why I’m Not Voting - by Lara Gardner
- Spain Hasn’t Had a Federal Government for the Last 9 Months — and People Love It - by Derrick Broze
- Doctor Warns – 80% of Medical Studies are Advertisements for Big Pharma - by Christina Sarich
- How Corrupt America Is - by Eric Zuesse
- The People Are the Story–and Corporate Media Are Missing It - by Janine Jackson
- Memorial Day, May 30, 2016, Portland, Oregon Vietnam Memorial - by S. Brian Willson
- Statement on Decommissioning Nukes - by Ace Hoffman
- Everything solid vanishes at the polls - by Raúl Zibechi
- Driving Out the Mosquitoes: Making Homelessness Illegal - by Dennis J. Bernstein
- I Helped Create ISIS - by Vincent Emanuele
- The Pecking Order is for Chickens - by Mark E. Smith
- Beat Writer Pedophiles and the White Male Leftists Who Love Them - by Mickey Z.
- A Dillar, A Dollar.... - by Mark E. Smith
- Do We Really Want a New World War With Russia? - by F. William Engdahl