For the last several years, people around the world have asked, "Where did ISIS come from?" Explanations vary, but largely focus on geopolitical (U.S. hegemony), religious (Sunni-Shia), ideological (Wahhabism) or ecological (climate refugees) origins.
A friend, Gary Ghirardi in Caracas, recently sent me an article written in 2013 by Max Forte, that attempts to explain, in part, why the US invaded Grenada.
Beat Writer Pedophiles and the White Male Leftists Who Love Them | Mickey Z.
We all know that the United States is so broke that it had to increase the national debt ceiling. The US may be a capitalist country, but it isn't very good with money. Its banks have gone bankrupt and needed to be bailed out, poverty in the US is increasing rather than decreasing, and the Pentagon regularly manages to lose trillions of dollars that it cannot account for.
The Surgeon General of the United States, the World Health Organization, and the consensus of scientific and medical opinion have come to the strange conclusion, based on Nazi ideology and Monsanto-funded studies, that the absence of carcinogens is more carcinogenic than their presence.
Nowadays it isn't unusual to see women cops. But it was before 1973. That's when the Law Enforcement Assistance Administration (LEAA) decided to withhold federal funding from police departments which did not end the height requirements that had kept most women out. Discrimination against women within law enforcement didn't stop, but their numbers increased.
What if there were an election and nobody came?
(ANTIMEDIA) Maryland — Last week, political prisoner Irwin Schiff died behind bars at the age of 87. He was serving multiple sentences related to his work protesting and challenging tax laws.
This case, if it is not allowed to vanish from the public eye, could have major implications for the candidates, the political parties, and the corrupt power structure in Washington, D.C. Let's help Sibel shine a spotlight on the case by spreading this information far and wide. --folkie
Jobs that pay a living wage or better are scarce in the United States these days, so if you're entering the job market you'll want to pay attention to these secrets for success:
1. Be a good fit for the position.
- On Being Ethnically Cleansed in California -- A Smoker's Lament
- Ramona Africa Talks MOVE, Liberation and Surviving 1985 Bombing - by Lamont Lilly
- Open Letter to Lynne Stewart, Ralph Poynter, and Friends - by Mark E. Smith
- Say It Ain't So - by Michael Marking
- The Dynamics of Power in a Corrupt Society - by Mark E. Smith
- Please Smoke - By Peter Brimelow
- Why I’m Not Voting - by Lara Gardner
- Spain Hasn’t Had a Federal Government for the Last 9 Months — and People Love It - by Derrick Broze
- Doctor Warns – 80% of Medical Studies are Advertisements for Big Pharma - by Christina Sarich
- How Corrupt America Is - by Eric Zuesse
- The People Are the Story–and Corporate Media Are Missing It - by Janine Jackson
- Memorial Day, May 30, 2016, Portland, Oregon Vietnam Memorial - by S. Brian Willson
- Statement on Decommissioning Nukes - by Ace Hoffman
- Everything solid vanishes at the polls - by Raúl Zibechi
- Driving Out the Mosquitoes: Making Homelessness Illegal - by Dennis J. Bernstein
- I Helped Create ISIS - by Vincent Emanuele
- The Pecking Order is for Chickens - by Mark E. Smith
- Beat Writer Pedophiles and the White Male Leftists Who Love Them - by Mickey Z.
- A Dillar, A Dollar.... - by Mark E. Smith