A new way to embed code for video clips
If this works as it should, the latest addition to this site provides us with the ability to edit and configure content types. What I've done is, I've edited the blog & discussion entry fields to now include a field for simple pasting of video embedding code. This should save us from having to access and edit the actual source code of the main content body.
NOTE: as a minor setback, before entering the code in the embed field, you still have to click on the "source" button to switch CKEditor to source mode. So the only real improvement is that you have an extra content field made specifically for the entering of embed codes.
Make good use of Ctrl-C & Ctrl-V and let me know how you like this new feature.
Next up, I'll try entering a new content type that will allow us to enter a link and add the relation type ( rel=" "). Done correctly, this should make it possible for us to enter a link to say a video or a picture and add the related "rel" attribute needed to activate the associated lightbox effect for the link (photo, webpage, video, etc.). Lightbox makes the content pop out in a seperate viewer window that keep you on the same page.
If any of this is too fancy or too complicated, just scream. I'll understand. Ease of use is important but he easiest way is not always possible.
- Ramona Africa Talks MOVE, Liberation and Surviving 1985 Bombing - by Lamont Lilly
- Open Letter to Lynne Stewart, Ralph Poynter, and Friends - by Mark E. Smith
- Say It Ain't So - by Michael Marking
- The Dynamics of Power in a Corrupt Society - by Mark E. Smith
- Please Smoke - By Peter Brimelow
- Why I’m Not Voting - by Lara Gardner
- Spain Hasn’t Had a Federal Government for the Last 9 Months — and People Love It - by Derrick Broze
- Doctor Warns – 80% of Medical Studies are Advertisements for Big Pharma - by Christina Sarich
- How Corrupt America Is - by Eric Zuesse
- The People Are the Story–and Corporate Media Are Missing It - by Janine Jackson
- Memorial Day, May 30, 2016, Portland, Oregon Vietnam Memorial - by S. Brian Willson
- Statement on Decommissioning Nukes - by Ace Hoffman
- Everything solid vanishes at the polls - by Raúl Zibechi
- Driving Out the Mosquitoes: Making Homelessness Illegal - by Dennis J. Bernstein
- I Helped Create ISIS - by Vincent Emanuele
- The Pecking Order is for Chickens - by Mark E. Smith
- Beat Writer Pedophiles and the White Male Leftists Who Love Them - by Mickey Z.
- A Dillar, A Dollar.... - by Mark E. Smith
- Do We Really Want a New World War With Russia? - by F. William Engdahl