Fubar and Grill Rules
Want to join us? Read the rules! (Instructions are at the end.)
1. All patrons in good standing are entitled to free drinks.
2. If you're not standing too good, you've had too many.
3. Spam, Hasbara, personal attacks, flames, and right-wing garbage are subject to deletion and those who post them may be banned.
4. Political party operatives will be shot on sight.
5. Please do not shoot disinformation specialists without first finding out who is paying them. Once you know which agency they're from, please use only the specific torture techniques authorized by their agency.
Although our efforts have kept this site spam free, we've had to spend way too much time verifying and deleting spam-bots, so we're now requiring administrator approval to register. If you would like to join fubar, please send an e-mail to mymark at gmail dot com stating how you heard about Fubar and why you feel you'd fit in here. If you don't hear from us within 24 hours, simply repeat your e-mail request.
--folkie, your fubarista
- How Corrupt America Is - by Eric Zuesse
- The People Are the Story–and Corporate Media Are Missing It - by Janine Jackson
- Memorial Day, May 30, 2016, Portland, Oregon Vietnam Memorial - by S. Brian Willson
- Statement on Decommissioning Nukes - by Ace Hoffman
- Everything solid vanishes at the polls - by Raúl Zibechi
- Driving Out the Mosquitoes: Making Homelessness Illegal - by Dennis J. Bernstein
- I Helped Create ISIS - by Vincent Emanuele
- The Pecking Order is for Chickens - by Mark E. Smith
- Beat Writer Pedophiles and the White Male Leftists Who Love Them - by Mickey Z.
- A Dillar, A Dollar.... - by Mark E. Smith
- Do We Really Want a New World War With Russia? - by F. William Engdahl
- The Strange Consensus About Smoking - by Mark E. Smith
- Decriminalizing Blackness for Dummies - by Mark E. Smith
- US Sponsored “Occupation Democracy”: Haiti’s Cité Soleil Fights Back - by Dady Chery
- Political Prisoner Dies in US Jail for Protesting Taxation - by John Vibes
- Terror as Method: A Journalist's Search for Truth in Rwanda - by Lara Santoro
- Occupy This Question: What’s Changed in 4 Years? - by Mickey Z.
- The Hastert Case - by Sibel Edmonds
- Does TTIP Have a Silver Lining? - by Mark E. Smith