Fubar and Grill Rules
Want to join us? Read the rules! (Instructions are at the end.)
1. All patrons in good standing are entitled to free drinks.
2. If you're not standing too good, you've had too many.
3. Spam, Hasbara, personal attacks, flames, and right-wing garbage are subject to deletion and those who post them may be banned.
4. Political party operatives will be shot on sight.
5. Please do not shoot disinformation specialists without first finding out who is paying them. Once you know which agency they're from, please use only the specific torture techniques authorized by their agency.
Although our efforts have kept this site spam free, we've had to spend way too much time verifying and deleting spam-bots, so we're now requiring administrator approval to register. If you would like to join fubar, please send an e-mail to mymark at gmail dot com stating how you heard about Fubar and why you feel you'd fit in here. If you don't hear from us within 24 hours, simply repeat your e-mail request.
--folkie, your fubarista
- Oblivious Intellectuals - by Mark E. Smith
- Cunningham's out of prison... look out, Arkansas and/or Florida!! - by Ace Hoffman
- Guantanamo Fast Solidarity Statement - by S. Brian Willson
- Fuck OB People's Co-op! - by Mark E. Smith
- When Did Today Begin? - By Donnchadh Mac an Ghoill
- Russia Warns Obama: Global War Over “Bee Apocalypse” Coming Soon - by Sorcha Faal
- Pan-Africanism and Its Contradictions by Malik Sekou Osei - Veritus Vampirus #807
- GMO Labels and Lies - by Mark E. Smith
- God, Gays, Guns, Grass & GMOs - by Mark E. Smith
- 1998 Letter from Exile in Cuba - by Assata Shakur
- White Slaughter in Black Africa: Genocide and Denialism - by keith harmon snow
- Assata Shakur: Understanding the politics behind the FBI's new attack - by Eugene Puryear
- If Music Was Like Elections - by Mark E. Smith
- Voting Against Values - by Mark E. Smith
- Venezuelan April Fools Joke
- Voting to Die - by Mark E. Smith
- Where did the 11 million missing voters go? - by Mark S. Tucker
- A Jury of Her Peers? The U.S. Re-trial of Beatrice Munyenyezi - by keith harmon snow
- Chavez, Iraq, Manning, BP and more - by Bill Blum
- Thinking About Chris Dorner - by Mark E. Smith