Fubar and Grill Rules
Want to join us? Read the rules! (Instructions are at the end.)
1. All patrons in good standing are entitled to free drinks.
2. If you're not standing too good, you've had too many.
3. Spam, Hasbara, personal attacks, flames, and right-wing garbage are subject to deletion and those who post them may be banned.
4. Political party operatives will be shot on sight.
5. Please do not shoot disinformation specialists without first finding out who is paying them. Once you know which agency they're from, please use only the specific torture techniques authorized by their agency.
Although our efforts have kept this site spam free, we've had to spend way too much time verifying and deleting spam-bots, so we're now requiring administrator approval to register. If you would like to join fubar, please send an e-mail to mymark at gmail dot com stating how you heard about Fubar and why you feel you'd fit in here. If you don't hear from us within 24 hours, simply repeat your e-mail request.
--folkie, your fubarista
- Five Secrets to a Successful Job Hunt - by Mark E. Smith
- Does TTIP Have a Silver Lining? - by Mark E. Smith
- Living in the Heart of Heartlessness
- Chattel Slavery in the USA: Baltimore 2015
- Mumia Held Incommunicado Since Monday
- Voting: The Sham and the Shame
- Encountering the Overseers - by Mark E. Smith
- 25 Facts About the Pharmaceutical Industry, Vaccines and “Anti-Vaxers” - by Julie Lévesque
- Breaking Out of the Invisible Prison: The Ten-Point Global Paradigm Revolution - by Prof. John McMurtry
- Mark S. Tucker’s Testicular Reasoning - by Mark E. Smith
- Response by Transport Workers Solidarity Committee to ILWU International’s Statements on ZIM Protests
- The Criminalisation of International Justice - by Alexandra Valiente
- The Revictimization of Mumia Abu Jamal - by Mark E. Smith
- The Times That Try Our Souls - by Gary G. Kohls, MD & Kevin D. Annett
- The Ebola Conspiracy: Theory and Facts - by Mark E. Smith
- Election Boycotting Can Be Co-opted - by Deborra Ann Low
- Why Voters Ignore Racism & Sexism in Congress - by Mark E. Smith
- Taking Money Out of Politics - by Mark E. Smith
- Cold War Two - by William Blum
- How Tobacco Took the Rap for Dioxin and Radiation - by Mark E. Smith