Open Letter to Lynne Stewart, Ralph Poynter, and Friends - by Mark E. Smith
If you still trust the US government and believe that capitalism is the best system in the world, you need read no further, as all I can offer you are my condolences.
Otherwise, here is what you need to know and to act upon immediately:
Most medical research cannot be trusted.
"Drug Companies & Doctors: A Story of Corruption" by Marcia Angell
"It is simply no longer possible to believe much of the clinical research that is published, or to rely on the judgment of trusted physicians or authoritative medical guidelines. I take no pleasure in this conclusion, which I reached slowly and reluctantly over my two decades as an editor of The New England Journal of Medicine."
Most cancer research cannot be trusted.
"New Discovery Shakes the Foundation of Cancer Research" by Dr. Mercola
"In a scandal that has reverberated around the world of cancer research, the Office of Research Integrity at the U.S. Department of Health found that a Boston University cancer scientist fabricated his findings.
His work was published in two journals in 2009, and he’s been ordered to retract them. But important studies by other scientists like those at the Mayo Clinic, who based their work on his findings, could now make 10 years of their studies worthless, according to commentary in Gaia Health."
While the health care industry published and promoted faked research, it simultaneously persecuted and drove ethical researchers out of business:
Burzinsky: Cancer is Serious Business
Suppressed Cancer Cures - Dr. Simoncini
Standard Cancer Treatments Violate the Hippocratic Oath
Do you know why you have to wear a lead apron for x-rays when you go to the dentist? Do you know why people are concerned about Fukushima? The old Hippocratic Oath, which physicians used to take back when medicine was a profession rather than an industry, said, "First do no harm." Radiation is harmful.
Chemotherapy is also harmful. A friend of mine was prescribed chemotherapy for advanced liver cancer. The chemo made it impossible for him to eat and he soon died. I'd told him that the liver is important to removing toxins from the body and that prescribing chemotherapy to a patient with severely reduced liver function was the stupidest thing I'd ever heard, but he said it had been prescribed by one of the top oncologists in Germany, where he lived, so he didn't listen to me. A few months later the medical profession stopped prescribing chemo for liver cancer patients, but my friend didn't live to see it.
One alternative treatment for cancer is the ketogenic diet. The theory behind it is that cancer cells need sugar and carbohydrates (which the body converts to sugars) to survive, but healthy body cells do not. The ketogenic diet does not appear to do any harm:
Effects of a Ketogenic Diet on the Quality of Life in 16 Patients With Advanced Cancer
(You need an account to read that article, but you can register for free and select "consumer" as your medical profession.)
"In 1995, two female pediatric patients with advanced stage astrocytoma tumors were treated at the Case Western Reserve University, Cleveland, Ohio with a KD based on medium chain triglycerides (MCT) as fat source. The glucose uptake of the tumor decreased remarkably in both children and one of the patients was free of disease progression for 12 months of follow up and was still alive 10 years later (Nebeling L, personal communication)."
There are other alternative treatments. I used carrot juice successfully three times, but it is quite possible that I never had cancer in the first place and that I was simply misdiagnosed all three times. Since I no longer allow x-rays and all doctors want to do tests, I stopped going to doctors, which means that I'm unlikely to be misdiagnosed, if that's what happened, for a fourth time.
The best place I know of to research alternative cancer treatments is:
I think that the Hippocratic Oath should be restored, that treatments which do harm should be avoided, and that treatments which do not do harm should be given due consideration, even if the health care industry and the government says they're fake, since much of what the health care industry and the government does is fake. I certainly won't bet my life or the lives of those I love on authorities I know better than to trust.
While there is life, there is hope. I hope that Lynne has a complete recovery and a long and healthy life.
If there is anything that Lynne, Ralph, and their friends know how to do, it is research. Please RTFL (Read The Fucking Literature)--the life you save may be the one who saves yours later on!
- Open Letter to Lynne Stewart, Ralph Poynter, and Friends - by Mark E. Smith
- Say It Ain't So - by Michael Marking
- The Dynamics of Power in a Corrupt Society - by Mark E. Smith
- Please Smoke - By Peter Brimelow
- Why I’m Not Voting - by Lara Gardner
- Spain Hasn’t Had a Federal Government for the Last 9 Months — and People Love It - by Derrick Broze
- Doctor Warns – 80% of Medical Studies are Advertisements for Big Pharma - by Christina Sarich
- How Corrupt America Is - by Eric Zuesse
- The People Are the Story–and Corporate Media Are Missing It - by Janine Jackson
- Memorial Day, May 30, 2016, Portland, Oregon Vietnam Memorial - by S. Brian Willson
- Statement on Decommissioning Nukes - by Ace Hoffman
- Everything solid vanishes at the polls - by Raúl Zibechi
- Driving Out the Mosquitoes: Making Homelessness Illegal - by Dennis J. Bernstein
- I Helped Create ISIS - by Vincent Emanuele
- The Pecking Order is for Chickens - by Mark E. Smith
- Beat Writer Pedophiles and the White Male Leftists Who Love Them - by Mickey Z.
- A Dillar, A Dollar.... - by Mark E. Smith
- Do We Really Want a New World War With Russia? - by F. William Engdahl
- The Strange Consensus About Smoking - by Mark E. Smith