The Blue Jay, Mockingbird and Crow.. or... "Don't Tread On Me"
I once sat on a stump and watched a mockingbird harass a rattlesnake. He would swoop down and scream at the snake, and once I could have sworn he dropped something over the snake. This went on until the bird had his enemy where he wanted him... headed away from his area. Manipulation of a very bitter enemy, the rattlesnake.
I have pondered this many times, and I have heard similar tales of crows, blue jays and other birds doing this same thing. What would have been good for the snake would have been to find food, but even though a rattlesnake wouldn't likely climb to his nest ... the mockingbird is compelled to manipulate the snake and turn him away at all cost. The snake becomes a victim. I see a lot of human nature in the ways of animals. The greatest enemy of a politician is the people he is robbing, his constituents. The politician must at all cost keep his victims busy with distractions, lest they find what was provided to them by right of birth. I see the lofty ones sitting on their perches, daily manipulating the world population with a long list of ole reliable distractions that have worked well for centuries.
The politician who is on the rise in government is also like a horse trainer, distracting the animal while he saddles it... he may cover it's eyes with a cloth or use a "twitch" ( usually used when medicating horses ) a device that pinches the upper lip of the horse and causes severe pain so that the animal just stands and focuses on his painful lip. This method can make even the fiercest stallion tremble in fear and pain, as the trainer does what he needs to do with the horse. The masses of humanity are treated like livestock, and those who minion for the powers that be are the mockingbirds.
I recently was made aware of the unusual amount of fainting spells during Obama's speeches that are done live. I have noticed, just as a few have pointed out, that they seem faked. I also notice that the responses from Obama are strange.. he seems to become a medical doctor as he tells the crowd, that the one fainted will be all right, or they just stood too long or whatever. How does he know this? I mean, if I had a person faint while I was speaking, I would ask for medical help and pause a bit... not play to the cameras. I really think these are distractions with a message that the President is the savior, hero... messiah. The man who fixes things.
At the end of this link below is an example of oddity... the woman to the right of the woman who faints seems to be taking cues and even seems to nudge the one fainting... Obama turns back to his camera to showboat the whole thing ... just too strange to me.
The man standing to this woman's left does nothing... maybe because the President is suppose to help her... no one else.
- Open Letter to Lynne Stewart, Ralph Poynter, and Friends - by Mark E. Smith
- Say It Ain't So - by Michael Marking
- The Dynamics of Power in a Corrupt Society - by Mark E. Smith
- Please Smoke - By Peter Brimelow
- Why I’m Not Voting - by Lara Gardner
- Spain Hasn’t Had a Federal Government for the Last 9 Months — and People Love It - by Derrick Broze
- Doctor Warns – 80% of Medical Studies are Advertisements for Big Pharma - by Christina Sarich
- How Corrupt America Is - by Eric Zuesse
- The People Are the Story–and Corporate Media Are Missing It - by Janine Jackson
- Memorial Day, May 30, 2016, Portland, Oregon Vietnam Memorial - by S. Brian Willson
- Statement on Decommissioning Nukes - by Ace Hoffman
- Everything solid vanishes at the polls - by Raúl Zibechi
- Driving Out the Mosquitoes: Making Homelessness Illegal - by Dennis J. Bernstein
- I Helped Create ISIS - by Vincent Emanuele
- The Pecking Order is for Chickens - by Mark E. Smith
- Beat Writer Pedophiles and the White Male Leftists Who Love Them - by Mickey Z.
- A Dillar, A Dollar.... - by Mark E. Smith
- Do We Really Want a New World War With Russia? - by F. William Engdahl
- The Strange Consensus About Smoking - by Mark E. Smith