Well, we have some software problems now. Usually when we post a link, it automatically turns into a hyperlink so people can click on it, but when I did it just now, it only posted as text that you couldn't click on. I was trying to post the link to the last radio interview I did, but couldn't get the link icon above the editing box to work the way it usually does, so I couldn't post the URL as an active link and I couldn't fix it to open in a new window.
Mike seems to have vanished, so I've removed his administrator status.
According to the log reports, there have been continuous, determined attempts to hack Fubar, but none of them succeeded as far as I can see (knock wood), so if somebody messed with the software it could only have been Mike. If so, that was my poor judgment in giving somebody I didn't know administrator privileges.
But maybe it wasn't him--I'm not enough of a techie to know what actually happened. Maybe I'm just paranoid.
Anyway, the inability to post hyperlinks could seriously hurt Fubar.
I'm going to go back and try to post the link using the "source" with html code. That might work.
In the future I'll be more careful about who I let in, because we don't have anyone to fix technical problems.
Okay, that worked. I got the link posted properly. So you can just post links the way you usually do, and I'll fix them as soon as I see them, so that they'll work properly.
- Open Letter to Lynne Stewart, Ralph Poynter, and Friends - by Mark E. Smith
- Say It Ain't So - by Michael Marking
- The Dynamics of Power in a Corrupt Society - by Mark E. Smith
- Please Smoke - By Peter Brimelow
- Why I’m Not Voting - by Lara Gardner
- Spain Hasn’t Had a Federal Government for the Last 9 Months — and People Love It - by Derrick Broze
- Doctor Warns – 80% of Medical Studies are Advertisements for Big Pharma - by Christina Sarich
- How Corrupt America Is - by Eric Zuesse
- The People Are the Story–and Corporate Media Are Missing It - by Janine Jackson
- Memorial Day, May 30, 2016, Portland, Oregon Vietnam Memorial - by S. Brian Willson
- Statement on Decommissioning Nukes - by Ace Hoffman
- Everything solid vanishes at the polls - by Raúl Zibechi
- Driving Out the Mosquitoes: Making Homelessness Illegal - by Dennis J. Bernstein
- I Helped Create ISIS - by Vincent Emanuele
- The Pecking Order is for Chickens - by Mark E. Smith
- Beat Writer Pedophiles and the White Male Leftists Who Love Them - by Mickey Z.
- A Dillar, A Dollar.... - by Mark E. Smith
- Do We Really Want a New World War With Russia? - by F. William Engdahl
- The Strange Consensus About Smoking - by Mark E. Smith