New post reminds people votes don't count with three videos.- (Newslink)
Three great short videos to remind people that the elections are rigged.
One video tells people to "stay on top of it" if they choose to vote, but if a 15-year election official in his own office can't tell that an election was stolen, an ordinary voter certainly could not.
It isn't just that certain voting machines aren't verifiable, the central tabulators that count more than 92% of US ballots, are not verifiable. (A central tabulator in one of the videos is shown and is referred to as "GEMS.") Elections officials know only what the machines tell them and the machines know only what the memory cards tell them. But the memory cards are easily hacked and unverifiable. In some elections where the vote was so obviously fraudulent that activists demanded an investigation, some of the memory cards has "disappeared," probably in the same way that they had caused the votes to "disappear."
- Ramona Africa Talks MOVE, Liberation and Surviving 1985 Bombing - by Lamont Lilly
- Open Letter to Lynne Stewart, Ralph Poynter, and Friends - by Mark E. Smith
- Say It Ain't So - by Michael Marking
- The Dynamics of Power in a Corrupt Society - by Mark E. Smith
- Please Smoke - By Peter Brimelow
- Why I’m Not Voting - by Lara Gardner
- Spain Hasn’t Had a Federal Government for the Last 9 Months — and People Love It - by Derrick Broze
- Doctor Warns – 80% of Medical Studies are Advertisements for Big Pharma - by Christina Sarich
- How Corrupt America Is - by Eric Zuesse
- The People Are the Story–and Corporate Media Are Missing It - by Janine Jackson
- Memorial Day, May 30, 2016, Portland, Oregon Vietnam Memorial - by S. Brian Willson
- Statement on Decommissioning Nukes - by Ace Hoffman
- Everything solid vanishes at the polls - by Raúl Zibechi
- Driving Out the Mosquitoes: Making Homelessness Illegal - by Dennis J. Bernstein
- I Helped Create ISIS - by Vincent Emanuele
- The Pecking Order is for Chickens - by Mark E. Smith
- Beat Writer Pedophiles and the White Male Leftists Who Love Them - by Mickey Z.
- A Dillar, A Dollar.... - by Mark E. Smith
- Do We Really Want a New World War With Russia? - by F. William Engdahl