Hugo Chavez has announced that he is demanding the return of Venezuela's gold from western countries like the United States.
This is my next project. Gonna go get straw bales on Wednesday...I's excited!
Some residents in my building don't like the current management and staff. They don't like the HUD regulations. And they don't like me. In fact, they don't like much of anything. Some of them are even opposed to the subsidized housing they benefit from and always vote against their own interests.
I notice on Twitter that some other large computer services were also down.
Good thing Fubar is too small to fail. ;)
The London riots seem to be calming down, so Cameron is bringing in thousands more pigs to try to re-ignite them. Iran has urged him to use restraint and is prepared to send humanitarian observers. For real.
I had not. Makes me so mad...
Really? When does this non-sense stop?
I promised myself I wouldn't buy any books this month, since my budget is really busted, but after reading this book review I couldn't help myself. Read the review for yourself and I think you'll see why this little book is a must have:
I hope there will be a fund set up for her defense and millions show up at her trial... but a hope and 10 dollars buys a cup of coffee at the airport!
Somebody Tweeted this link: http://www.thelocal.de/national/20110712-36227.html
They said that the US military had "accidentally" hit some buildings in a nearby German town.
We love you!
audio is a bit shakey but I found it interesting to hear his perspective.
- Open Letter to Lynne Stewart, Ralph Poynter, and Friends - by Mark E. Smith
- Say It Ain't So - by Michael Marking
- The Dynamics of Power in a Corrupt Society - by Mark E. Smith
- Please Smoke - By Peter Brimelow
- Why I’m Not Voting - by Lara Gardner
- Spain Hasn’t Had a Federal Government for the Last 9 Months — and People Love It - by Derrick Broze
- Doctor Warns – 80% of Medical Studies are Advertisements for Big Pharma - by Christina Sarich
- How Corrupt America Is - by Eric Zuesse
- The People Are the Story–and Corporate Media Are Missing It - by Janine Jackson
- Memorial Day, May 30, 2016, Portland, Oregon Vietnam Memorial - by S. Brian Willson
- Statement on Decommissioning Nukes - by Ace Hoffman
- Everything solid vanishes at the polls - by Raúl Zibechi
- Driving Out the Mosquitoes: Making Homelessness Illegal - by Dennis J. Bernstein
- I Helped Create ISIS - by Vincent Emanuele
- The Pecking Order is for Chickens - by Mark E. Smith
- Beat Writer Pedophiles and the White Male Leftists Who Love Them - by Mickey Z.
- A Dillar, A Dollar.... - by Mark E. Smith
- Do We Really Want a New World War With Russia? - by F. William Engdahl
- The Strange Consensus About Smoking - by Mark E. Smith