Is this normal? I there anything normal about a rigged election? What's he difference between an election and a referendum? Can both be rigged?
How to influence a referendum or how to achieve the desired result in a referendum.
Heys all... I am back and this time I am maybe on the road to health... I was finally diagnosed with COPD, Double Pneumonia and finally... Tuberculosis. Quarantined for 6 to 9 mos. now and done with this silly disease... I hope!
They're rolling again. Let's pick up where we left off.
Darkness does indeed draw evil spirits. This is why we have jack-o-lanterns. Modern jack-o-lanterns are made out of pumpkins and modern consumer-oriented Handlungen prescribe we purchase the oragnie. But there's a lot more to the story than you might expect. Light repeals evil spirits. That's not only the basic idea. It's a fact!
I've just now got it back to normal but with a restored database from last week so now one week of stuff is missing.
At least we now know that a database restore actually does function.
The sun is shining. I'm off for a last ride for the year.
S. Brian WIlson being interviewed by Amy Goodman of Democracy Now.
I went to a Troy Davis rally in the evening, and when they had their open mike, I spoke for a minute. I didn't have a prepared speech written down, but what I said was close to this:
Not even a very good movie, but the show ended about an hour ago and I'm still grinning from ear to ear and feeling happily stoned, something I haven't felt in decades.
I was thinking about some of the reasons that even though I have Medicare and Medic-Aid, I haven't been to a doctor in many years, and thought I'd write them down.
1. Most US doctors went to US medical schools.
It was delightful! Suddenly there was peace and quiet. The constant electrical hums, buzzing, and radiation that I'm exposed to living in a city apartment stopped. I put batteries in my little headlamp so that I could read for a while in the evening, and then slept like a baby.
That's the title of the new book by S. Brian Willson, and I'm now the proud owner of an autographed copy. Went to hear him speak last night and it was worth the bus & trolley ride.
This is from a mailing list and personal emails:
I enjoyed learning about this today..
Corinne sent this along. I've tweeted it and made a small donation. Less energy, less oil, less global warming, fewer wars, what's not to love?
If the photos don't show up below, they can be seen at http://www.aliteroflight.org/
Math made fun.
It wasn't until I was in college that I learned about Fibonacci numbers, Pascal's triangle and the like.
Fibonacci number http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fibonacci_number
- On Being Ethnically Cleansed in California -- A Smoker's Lament
- Ramona Africa Talks MOVE, Liberation and Surviving 1985 Bombing - by Lamont Lilly
- Open Letter to Lynne Stewart, Ralph Poynter, and Friends - by Mark E. Smith
- Say It Ain't So - by Michael Marking
- The Dynamics of Power in a Corrupt Society - by Mark E. Smith
- Please Smoke - By Peter Brimelow
- Why I’m Not Voting - by Lara Gardner
- Spain Hasn’t Had a Federal Government for the Last 9 Months — and People Love It - by Derrick Broze
- Doctor Warns – 80% of Medical Studies are Advertisements for Big Pharma - by Christina Sarich
- How Corrupt America Is - by Eric Zuesse
- The People Are the Story–and Corporate Media Are Missing It - by Janine Jackson
- Memorial Day, May 30, 2016, Portland, Oregon Vietnam Memorial - by S. Brian Willson
- Statement on Decommissioning Nukes - by Ace Hoffman
- Everything solid vanishes at the polls - by Raúl Zibechi
- Driving Out the Mosquitoes: Making Homelessness Illegal - by Dennis J. Bernstein
- I Helped Create ISIS - by Vincent Emanuele
- The Pecking Order is for Chickens - by Mark E. Smith
- Beat Writer Pedophiles and the White Male Leftists Who Love Them - by Mickey Z.
- A Dillar, A Dollar.... - by Mark E. Smith