...and I may be wrong. Anywho, nJoy
This is from my email today:
Dear mouse fans,
the latest drupal core update was installed a few minutes ago. Core updates are always critical installations where most everything is overwritten with the newest version. The file transfer went smoothly but in case you notice anything not working or out of place, please let me know straight away.
thx & CU,
I've been living large. Last year I had a buffer of over $600 in my checking account. Now it is down to about $100, so things have got to change.
Buying almost everything at the Co-Op, I've been spending $5 or $6 dollars per item that I could buy for a dollar at the 99-Cents-Only store.
Not good. GMO pig...
Anybody hear this story about the Exelon Nuclear Reactor in Illinois having a malfunction and steam being vented?
http://www.youtube.com/user/dutchsinse This is front page of this webpage for today 1.30.2012
Hard to know if this is tongue in cheek or if it really happened. It is certainly plausible.
And certainly..one more reason NOT TO VOTE! EXPOSE THE SHAM!!!!
Folkie, Did you see this article? What I find stunning is how many comments there are that now acknowledge what you were saying from the very beginning.
We seem to be out of brown sugar. Is confectioners sugar less healthy?
Some ear-worms are welcome ones, so don't keel over now...
Comment by Mark E. Smith 1 hour ago
Cold coffee is okay as long as I gets a few parcels of coffee grounds to chew on as I empty my 2nd cup. Aside from that, this is what's on the table this morning...
- Open Letter to Lynne Stewart, Ralph Poynter, and Friends - by Mark E. Smith
- Say It Ain't So - by Michael Marking
- The Dynamics of Power in a Corrupt Society - by Mark E. Smith
- Please Smoke - By Peter Brimelow
- Why I’m Not Voting - by Lara Gardner
- Spain Hasn’t Had a Federal Government for the Last 9 Months — and People Love It - by Derrick Broze
- Doctor Warns – 80% of Medical Studies are Advertisements for Big Pharma - by Christina Sarich
- How Corrupt America Is - by Eric Zuesse
- The People Are the Story–and Corporate Media Are Missing It - by Janine Jackson
- Memorial Day, May 30, 2016, Portland, Oregon Vietnam Memorial - by S. Brian Willson
- Statement on Decommissioning Nukes - by Ace Hoffman
- Everything solid vanishes at the polls - by Raúl Zibechi
- Driving Out the Mosquitoes: Making Homelessness Illegal - by Dennis J. Bernstein
- I Helped Create ISIS - by Vincent Emanuele
- The Pecking Order is for Chickens - by Mark E. Smith
- Beat Writer Pedophiles and the White Male Leftists Who Love Them - by Mickey Z.
- A Dillar, A Dollar.... - by Mark E. Smith
- Do We Really Want a New World War With Russia? - by F. William Engdahl
- The Strange Consensus About Smoking - by Mark E. Smith