Just got back from my GP. Here's the deal.......
This was given in November:
This announcement of an Election Boycott panel at the Left Forum in New York was sent along by Gary. It's on Facebook, but anyone can read it along with the comments, some of which are very good:
And this article from a UK blog:
Yup. Suddenly found that I couldn't hold a cigarette on the right side of my mouth--my lips on that side are numb and the muscles don't work. Looked in the mirror and that side of my mouth is drooping, also I can't speak as clearly.
It probably happened when I was asleep.
:If you have been following the destruction of Latino Studies in Arizona...here is a creative response from our Latino brothers and sisters. This person also was on Democracy Now today 3/9/12, last segment. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l-n3tvPz5ak
I'd been avoiding it because I suspect them of being just another tool of the Democratic Party to co-opt the Occupy movement.
rossi was kind enough to give us some more smileys.
It not only keeps the foods from sprouting in the store, it means they can't be planted. Looks like Monsanto strikes again.
Germany, 27 February 2012
The name Beate Klarsfeld rings a bell for few. Very few, too few. This is why.
(what directly follows is from wikipedia)
The Occupy San Diego daily email blast sent out by Ray Lutz and his team featured some comments about reconciliation, referencing South Africa, as OSD has splintered into two factions.
Setting: Snow Patrol - Shut your eyes
Lanova Messiah is a hero of the peace movement here in Exxonia. Lanova's mother was tortured and killed by the corrupt dictator who is currently our country's President.
This is apparently what young people are watching/listening/dancing to these days. I guess raves and house music have come a long ways....
- On Being Ethnically Cleansed in California -- A Smoker's Lament
- Ramona Africa Talks MOVE, Liberation and Surviving 1985 Bombing - by Lamont Lilly
- Open Letter to Lynne Stewart, Ralph Poynter, and Friends - by Mark E. Smith
- Say It Ain't So - by Michael Marking
- The Dynamics of Power in a Corrupt Society - by Mark E. Smith
- Please Smoke - By Peter Brimelow
- Why I’m Not Voting - by Lara Gardner
- Spain Hasn’t Had a Federal Government for the Last 9 Months — and People Love It - by Derrick Broze
- Doctor Warns – 80% of Medical Studies are Advertisements for Big Pharma - by Christina Sarich
- How Corrupt America Is - by Eric Zuesse
- The People Are the Story–and Corporate Media Are Missing It - by Janine Jackson
- Memorial Day, May 30, 2016, Portland, Oregon Vietnam Memorial - by S. Brian Willson
- Statement on Decommissioning Nukes - by Ace Hoffman
- Everything solid vanishes at the polls - by Raúl Zibechi
- Driving Out the Mosquitoes: Making Homelessness Illegal - by Dennis J. Bernstein
- I Helped Create ISIS - by Vincent Emanuele
- The Pecking Order is for Chickens - by Mark E. Smith
- Beat Writer Pedophiles and the White Male Leftists Who Love Them - by Mickey Z.
- A Dillar, A Dollar.... - by Mark E. Smith