I got the book from the library, made out a legal California Living Will that says Do NOT Resuscitate, and then worried about how the paramedics would know that I have a living will and do not wish to be resuscitated.
Rossi passed away at 4:09 a.m.
He was the technical end, and the force and driving spirit of Fubar. He will always be loved and remembered.
I have Rossi to thank for this. A while back, in a video about solar flares, played some interesting music. When I mentioned I liked the music, Rossi came back with the name of the artist. Per Byhring. From Oslo, Norway. I am really enjoying his music. And at his website,I found this video with
But he gave up today.
Just dropping in to stir up some mischief.
There was the Israeli Holocaust survivor who got death threats for renting to Arabs because he remembered when Nazis wouldn't rent to Jews. There were the attacks on humanitarian aid flotillas to Gaza which carried a Holocaust survivor among the passengers. And now I've just seen this BBC video from 2003 about Mordecai Vanunu and the Israeli nuclear weapons industry.
Most of this isn't relevant to what's going on today, but it is important to remember history so that we don't repeat it.
details at nine, or tomorrow.
I was reading Dennis Loo's website and thought I'd like to buy his book. But when I checked it on amazon it was more than my budget would allow this month.
The Twitter widget hasn't been showing Tweets. I tried to fix it, but nothing happened. However if you click on "join the conversation" at the bottom of the widget, my Tweets appear on a new page.
- Open Letter to Lynne Stewart, Ralph Poynter, and Friends - by Mark E. Smith
- Say It Ain't So - by Michael Marking
- The Dynamics of Power in a Corrupt Society - by Mark E. Smith
- Please Smoke - By Peter Brimelow
- Why I’m Not Voting - by Lara Gardner
- Spain Hasn’t Had a Federal Government for the Last 9 Months — and People Love It - by Derrick Broze
- Doctor Warns – 80% of Medical Studies are Advertisements for Big Pharma - by Christina Sarich
- How Corrupt America Is - by Eric Zuesse
- The People Are the Story–and Corporate Media Are Missing It - by Janine Jackson
- Memorial Day, May 30, 2016, Portland, Oregon Vietnam Memorial - by S. Brian Willson
- Statement on Decommissioning Nukes - by Ace Hoffman
- Everything solid vanishes at the polls - by Raúl Zibechi
- Driving Out the Mosquitoes: Making Homelessness Illegal - by Dennis J. Bernstein
- I Helped Create ISIS - by Vincent Emanuele
- The Pecking Order is for Chickens - by Mark E. Smith
- Beat Writer Pedophiles and the White Male Leftists Who Love Them - by Mickey Z.
- A Dillar, A Dollar.... - by Mark E. Smith
- Do We Really Want a New World War With Russia? - by F. William Engdahl
- The Strange Consensus About Smoking - by Mark E. Smith