And Cab Callaway was king of it... IMO
Sigh... a time I wish I could go back to... if wishes were pennies aye?
I read somewhere that they promise to stop harvesting organs from prisoners. America would never promise that!
I wonder if Americans will stop shopping at Walmart now? After all, we have for years supported China by purchasing their exports... so isn't that a vote for slave labor and murder for organs?
I Cannot tell if my tongue is in my cheek... or not!
Sure do miss rossi.
The Twitter Widget wasn't working for me, so I tried a bunch of stuff and couldn't fix it.
Finally I deleted it and got a new one.
Unfortunately this one isn't as nice as the one rossi had, and it is bigger. Also it is above the "New Topics" instead of below it.
Code word for Desperately hungry citizen? Why has this word shown up in so many Military Preparedness stories/ Fema site? CDC site? in the past few years
Searching a while will clue us in to a world wide military mind and Zombie is the code word for enemy.... well Maybe, anyway. Bug splat is code word for unintended kill but not a mistake.
I hope he didn't abandon us. I noticed him on a few times but didn't see any new posts.. I hope I have not discouraged his input.
I am just a base and simple mind that often comments in fun without thought of others not understanding me. sigh... really hope Mike comes back and shares his insight.
I found it interesting and maybe others will as well... maybe you will recognize your favorite government official in this short video.
NO more will there be a hiding place within the flesh... go on now, Russell
Here we have a man who can speak a bag full of emptiness and do it with serious determination... we all know him as president.
I cannot embed this walk through the doggy park so I must simply link it so that you too might enjoy this wonderful stroll.
I posted an article a little while ago and got an error message. I clicked OK and got a second error message. I clicked OK on that and the article finally posted.
A few minutes later I posted another article and this time I didn't get any error messages.
As the title says, I'm Mike, and I love to post pictures of my cat!
OK, that's a lie.
I didn't realize that there would be hardly any difference. The broadband service here is so slow that dial-up is about the same.
Fubar pages do take a few seconds longer to load, but that's not a problem. My email and Twitter don't seem to be any slower.
I am heartsick.
I live in a senior building. Yesterday I was downstairs in the lobby talking to some of my nicest neighbors. Unfortunately, it turns out that they're Democrats.
When Bush was drone-bombing innocent children, they were angry.
James? does your father know who you hang out with these days? Robert? is testimony and fraud at the bottom of your nightmare? Or maybe DARPA lurks in the ooze of green and red swirls. PHD Means Heavy and many have made them an anchor.
It was Rossi who turned me on to Chumbawamba, a band that had a long life and will soon no longer be with us, as Rossi is no longer with us, but both are, in their own ways, eternal. Goodbye, beautiful! Bella ciao!
- On Being Ethnically Cleansed in California -- A Smoker's Lament
- Ramona Africa Talks MOVE, Liberation and Surviving 1985 Bombing - by Lamont Lilly
- Open Letter to Lynne Stewart, Ralph Poynter, and Friends - by Mark E. Smith
- Say It Ain't So - by Michael Marking
- The Dynamics of Power in a Corrupt Society - by Mark E. Smith
- Please Smoke - By Peter Brimelow
- Why I’m Not Voting - by Lara Gardner
- Spain Hasn’t Had a Federal Government for the Last 9 Months — and People Love It - by Derrick Broze
- Doctor Warns – 80% of Medical Studies are Advertisements for Big Pharma - by Christina Sarich
- How Corrupt America Is - by Eric Zuesse
- The People Are the Story–and Corporate Media Are Missing It - by Janine Jackson
- Memorial Day, May 30, 2016, Portland, Oregon Vietnam Memorial - by S. Brian Willson
- Statement on Decommissioning Nukes - by Ace Hoffman
- Everything solid vanishes at the polls - by Raúl Zibechi
- Driving Out the Mosquitoes: Making Homelessness Illegal - by Dennis J. Bernstein
- I Helped Create ISIS - by Vincent Emanuele
- The Pecking Order is for Chickens - by Mark E. Smith
- Beat Writer Pedophiles and the White Male Leftists Who Love Them - by Mickey Z.
- A Dillar, A Dollar.... - by Mark E. Smith